The Doctor

Group:
Founder

ecco i download di alcune sigle dei pokčmon

www.megaupload.com/?d=A6TBDBG0 = Sigla completa pokčmon master quest
www.megaupload.com/?d=3YKVWVXD = Sigla completa pokčmon Gotta catch am all
www.megaupload.com/?d=OQLJAARF = Sigla completa pokčmon Battle advance
www.megaupload.com/?d=5Y7W9XSR = Sigla completa pokčmon advance

"Hello, Stonehenge! Who takes the Pandorica, takes the universe, but, bad news everyone, 'cause guess who! Ha! Listen, you lot you're all whizzing about. It's really very distracting. Could you all just stay still a minute ? because I AM TALKING!

Now the question of the hour is, "Who's got the Pandorica?" Answer: I do. Next question: Who's coming to take it from me? Come on! Look at me! No plan, no back-up, no weapons! Oh, and there's something else I don't have: Anything to lose! So! If you're sitting up there in your silly little spaceships with all your silly little guns and you've got any plans on taking the Pandorica tonight, just remember who's standing in your way! Remember every black day I ever stopped you and then, and then... do the smart thing: Let somebody else try first". "

Cit- The Eleventh Doctor

"We're all stories in the end"

Cit- The Eleventh Doctor

"Se escludi l'impossibile ciň che rimane per quanto improbabile deve essere la veritŕ."
Cit- Sherlock Holmes

PM Email Contacts  Top
view post Posted on 11/7/2010, 16:35 Quote

The Doctor

Group:
Founder

ECCO GLI ALTRI DOWNLOAD!!!!!
www.megaupload.com/?d=0KQDGTUD = Sigla completa pokčmon Oltre i cieli dell' avventura
www.megaupload.com/?d=T5NJLSY6 = Sigla completa Alwais pokčmon
www.megaupload.com/?d=PN6153OH = Sigla completa Pokčmon Jotho champions league
www.megaupload.com/?d=PPET9JU9 = Sigla completa pokčmon D/P
www.megaupload.com/?d=9IRQDRCN = Sigla completa Pokčmon DP Battle Dimension
www.megaupload.com/?d=QURHFRBU = Sigla Completa Pokčmon Lotte galattiche
www.megaupload.com/?d=WM488ZIO = Sigla Completa Pokčmon Cronicles

"Hello, Stonehenge! Who takes the Pandorica, takes the universe, but, bad news everyone, 'cause guess who! Ha! Listen, you lot you're all whizzing about. It's really very distracting. Could you all just stay still a minute ? because I AM TALKING!

Now the question of the hour is, "Who's got the Pandorica?" Answer: I do. Next question: Who's coming to take it from me? Come on! Look at me! No plan, no back-up, no weapons! Oh, and there's something else I don't have: Anything to lose! So! If you're sitting up there in your silly little spaceships with all your silly little guns and you've got any plans on taking the Pandorica tonight, just remember who's standing in your way! Remember every black day I ever stopped you and then, and then... do the smart thing: Let somebody else try first". "

Cit- The Eleventh Doctor

"We're all stories in the end"

Cit- The Eleventh Doctor

"Se escludi l'impossibile ciň che rimane per quanto improbabile deve essere la veritŕ."
Cit- Sherlock Holmes

PM Email Contacts  Top
1 replies since 8/7/2010, 19:38